OBJECTIVE: Develop into a professional driver targeting F1.
The 3 year plan
- To be a frontrunner in the French Championship F4 academy in 2015, at 16 years.
The French Motorsport Academy has over the last years successfully promoted several drivers that have advanced to F1, Jean Eric Vergne (2007) and Charles Pic (2006) being the latest. The series is composed of 7 race week ends with 3 races each, points are accumulated in the 21 races. The winner takes home €100k. Races are followed by TV.
- To participate in either the ALPS or NEC championship in FR 2.0
- To make the podium
- To take part in a few Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 races
My ambition is to race for the win in Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
Through “Association Avance Racing” see Donators section
- Dr. Aki Hintsa, mental coach and principal advisor
- Mr. Juuso Aho, physical coaches
- Mr. Jean-Claude Estre, Formula Motorsport team